Monday 14 January 2013

Wix and Hockey

"Today, I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed."- The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars

Vas happening?

I just wanna write about a few stuff.

School today was great. Wanna know why? The sec 4s did really well for their O levels that we get a half day today!




That's one. Secondly, I get into the CCA of my choice, hockey.




I don't know if I should be happy though. My family is kind of against a sport CCA cause it may tire me but yeah.. I'll have to tell them.




Anyways, school is great! And I have a close friend...she's not in my class. Long story (when I say long story, it means it's a story I don't wanna explain. You'd have to ask me through the CBOX or in the comments if you wanna know).


But I'm okay because..




Heh, okay I'm done talking about school.


Wix


That's the title.


So I was scolling through facebook and I see this..(And trust me, I never spend more than 5 minutes on this site, this is fate)




I'm just kidding. This was what I really saw.




And I just thought..maybe I could continue my writing "career" with this. But then I think, what would happen to blogger? Because this blog is doing better than I expected so, if you all could just help me, I wanna know from you all, if I should make a "wix". Comment or CBOX me. It'd be helpful for me. BUT, knowing this well, I know there'll be no comments. So I'll just decide on my own.




And I guess, that's all.


Follow me on my social media links. Byeeeeee!



Links:






-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment