Friday 20 September 2013

If Nothing Else Believe In Art

"Someone comes into your life, it's like they've been in your life forever" - Heart By Heart by Demi Lovato

Hello there, beautiful people!

Damn gurl, you fine. Shoot, you sexy.

image

I know, I know. I haven't written in almost three weeks even though I have claimed that this is supposed to be weekly. Let's just get into it.

The things that I wanna cover today:
1. Where We Are
2. September holidays
3. Sleepover
4. Midnight Memories
5. How boring my life is

Uno!

As you all know, in my previous blog post, I told you guys about me pre-ordering Where We Are. Just to refresh your mind, here's a picture.


I received it in my mail yesterday along with a calendar that my sister bought. And guess what. It looks so much better in real life. Like, literally. This book is perfect. I can't even control my feels and emotions. I just-nope.

Dos!

The one-week of holidays sucked balls. I did nothing done. I did go a lot of shopping like at this street which sells like really nice stuff. I went with one of my best friends. I got this navy anchor-printed blouse, the Rolling Stones signature lips logo-printed denim blouse and a pair of shoes.


Tres!

I just wanted to talk about the sleepover. Overall, it was really nice. Just spend some time with the cousins and all. I bought a maroon cardigan from Forever 21 and my cousin bought my navy suspenders from H&M. Basically, that.

With me growing up and all, I feel like more mature in my sense of style. Lately, I am more prone to blouses, cardigans and long pants. More classy, feminine stuff and conservative. Not that I'm insecure maybe a little but like I just don't want to show a lot of skin unless I need to. Also add the fact that I'm a Muslim and I can't show a lot of skin. But I kinda like this style.

Cuatro!

Yes, they have a new album which comes out in late November. Yes, I've pre-ordered already. Yes, I'm fucking excited. Yes, I can't control my feels and I'm having fangirl moment. Yes, I found out weeks ago and I'm still excited. Yes, I'm fully aware that it's released in two months time. Yes, that's a long time, I know. Okay, done.

image

image

image

image

Cinco!

My life is the most boring yet most interesting ever. Sometimes, all I do is sit at home like a sack of potatoes on my iPod. Some days, I actually see people. I know, I know. Just shut up. 

Alright, that's it peasants. Thank you for reading this extremely boring blog. Maybe I'll post something more exciting next week. Maybe. Follow me on the links below and read Love the Hate. Okay Bye Peeps!


-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment