Wednesday 16 October 2013

Just A Quickie

"Baby, on your mark set go." - Go by IM5

Hey there beautiful people

Like what the title says, this is just a quickie. One, I am messed up but what's new? Two, I am now in love with this band called IM5. 


I am on the fourth stage. I won't tell how I got to know them because I don't want to make this long. Moving on. Three, I am so addicted to them, I can't.

image

Four, so I made a deal with my dad (I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before) that if I got better grades for my finals, I could get a skateboard. Here are some nice ones that I found online.

Element Twisted Complete  Element Lightning Complete  Foundation Yuck Face Complete  Shaun White Logo Core Complete

They're nice, right? I got my papers back today and guess who is getting a skateboard? 



Not me. Sadly. I did so badly, don't even ask. Too bad, the skateboards are really nice. I really like the 1st one. Anyways, lastly, school ends on Tuesday! 




Okay, I am more excited than that.




Come on, I can do better than that.




Much better. (Actually I am more excited than that but I'm too lazy to find a gif that expresses my emotion)


Okay that's all! Follow me on the links below and read my story. Bye peeps and stay beautiful!




File:Barbara palvin wink gif.gif


-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment