Monday 18 August 2014

I Am In Misery

"I am in misery. There ain't nobody who can comfort me."- Misery by Maroon 5

Annyeonghaseyo beautiful individuals!

2 weeks. 2 weeks, I have not updated. Hit me with all you have, I'm already immune to pain. There was a lot of shit going on in school and I'm always very tired and yeah.

This week, I am not gonna do a rap-up-of-the-week post as it is Monday and it's pointless. I'm gonna just generalize everything and hope it's satisfying. There's a little less gifs and a little less about knowing what I'm doing the whole week. 

I have accepted the fact that I am bad at updating on a regular basis and that I am an unhappy person.

Sure, I would laugh my heart at something hilarious or smile at something heart-warming or just basically in a ball of excitement when I see my OTP but there will always be that on bit unhappiness stuck on the back of my mind. With anxiety, it doesn't help.

Atiqah linked me to this YouTube video and he is one of my favourite YouTubers. Apparently, he felt the same way I do and here you go.


I kinda always just want a fresh start. I have been since 2012. I haven't got a chance until now. My parents have this huge opportunity and have enough money for us to live in Dubai but for the time being, I have to finish my school in Crescent first before moving there. I wished that I could go at the end of this year, but that's not possible. I have heard lots of great things about the UAE and I'm really excited to get a fresh start.

Singapore has become poison and acid to me and I hope I will turn out to be a failed experiment. (if you get what I mean)

Next on my mind is just my all time favourite Korean drama, My Girl. Lemme just say it has my all time Korean OTP, Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook. My family just decided to watch back again the whole series just recently because they have nothing better to do. Nevertheless, it has sparked up some old fangirl feels for me. And I just found out that they are starring in another drama called Hotel King and I can't wait! I googled it and just, fangirl with me would you?



That jawline oh my god. How can you not have feels?



You know what I'm thinking? Guy with a rough past, oh yeah...


Just the fact that the guy is in a suit most of the time, mmmmm.. The hormones. You already know how I feel about a suit. 

How are they not a couple in real life? I don't even know. The chemistry is just too high!

Also, I haven't seen the show yet so shhhh. Don't spoil it for me.

That's all for this post guys. Follow me on my social media links below and I'll write you guys next time. Byeeeeeeeee.




-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment