Friday 1 August 2014

Rhythm Of My Life

"There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back."- Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men

Hello there beautiful members of society!

We meet again for another rap-up-of-the-week! This week was good. Nothing seriously bad happened which means it's great.

I am currently writing this on a table like how proper office people do. Hahahah, first time for everything. Also, I'm in my onesie right now because I'm lazy to get my blanket. I'm so lazy, I'm helpless. Sorry. The fact that I have a pile of homework to do and I plan on doing this instead.



Monday.

1st of Syawal. Hari Raya! Yay. To sum a whole chunk of shit that you probably won't care about, I had a great time yet some awkward moments with relatives which are potential cringe-worthy content for the future. 


I'm just glad that I even get to celebrate this another year because I know some people out there don't have the chance to so I really really appreciate this.


Tuesday.

Hahah..I didn't come to school again. Don't blame me, okay! I overslept. *Whispers* No I actually planned this the night before with Ati to skip school because both of us were really tired and we haven't done our homework.


But still, I procrastinated and just played Bakery Story all day. #truestory

Wednesday.

Lost as fuck in class. Math: tangent, cosine, sine. I will stop there. I get it now, but back then I was just like "What the fuck is this shit?"

My seat's been changed to the extreme corner of the classroom, right up front, directly in front of the teacher's table. I ain't complaining though. I get the power outlet close to me, the teacher's don't check on us and I'm still sitting beside Ati. All's good.

Ati has read my blog, not everything though. She said it's kinda interesting and other stuff. And she said she's excited for today's post. I don't know why because this has got to be one of the dumbest blogs. Because nobody uses blogger anymore but who cares? Am I right? ... I'm so alone.

But anyways, she says that if my blog was a YouTube channel, it'd be cool. I don't know about that. I mean I've been watching Youtubers more than half my life. I have thought about it though, being a Youtuber and all. Maybe in the future. Hopefully.

Aisyah, my best friend (since pri school), messaged me asking me for my address so she could send her sister's wedding invitation card. I'm so excited for it, you have no idea because my other Raffles friends will also be there and it's just next week! Okay so back to my storeh, I told her to add a sender's address too so I could reply back to her. And then I told her that we can make this our thing and keep it old school and like write cheesy little letters to each other by snail mail.

I'm legit excited for this cause 1, I love hand-written letters/shit and 2, I like opening mail. She's also excited about it so I can't wait till her card arrives cause she said it has some personal stuff on there.


Thursday.

I had library today. And it was fun because we finished laying out our thematic display. The project we are on is about mystery books and stuff so we created a crime scene in the library and there are bloody footprints and a dead body outline (my body) and other murder things. It looks really cool, to be honest. We named it CSI: CGS. I'm really excited about what the rest of the school is gonna think of it.


Guardians Of The Galaxy premiers today (as in 31 July). I read the comics and I'm really really psyched about it and I wanna watch it. The comics are hilarious and the characters are so interesting like Drax and Gamora and Groot and Rocket (don't call him a fucking raccoon) and Star-lord. Basically all of them. LOOK AT THEIR NEW POSTERS. HOW FUCKING COOL.





Embedded image permalink

They were designed by cakesandcomics.com. More of GOTG stuff and his other works in the link.

I just wanna say that my obsession with Marvel is real. I can't go back anymore. I wanna know more and more. I need to feed my obsession.


Friday.

Ati and I saw a cute guy (code: mars bar) on the train home. He really was cute. Polo shirt, smartly-dressed. He was carrying a book and the title was 'Beautiful Fools' (please don't call us stalkers because the title was openly showed). Allow me to just give you a synopsis of the book, shall I?

"In this evocative and meticulously detailed novel about the last romance of one of America's greatest literary couples, R. Clifton Spargo crafts an exhilarating portrait of the passionate yet tragically dysfunctional relationship between F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald."

What even? What? I don't even get half of that. I just..no words. Mm mm. None. Just that intelligence is sexy as hell and he took the same train as me when we transferred trains. Ahh! Ati said he was glancing at us the same way we would glance at a cute stranger. Scoreeeeeeee.


Oh and you guys, I have been listening to indie like a lot a lot. And one of my favourite songs is the song quoted above by Of Monsters and Men. And I just thought that I'd listen to them live. Oh Em Gee. They sound really good. Almost like the studio version. I really really like them. And artistes that can perform live as well as the studio version interests me. Also, their guitarist is cute. He's 23.


Yay, also, I'm planning the raya outing with my Crescent friends. Excited about that.

Just an additional thing, this week, I discovered something about myself. Is that if I ever get angry or upset or just basically unhappy about something, I go quiet, like really quiet. Mainly because that's just my way of calming down. It's strange and then my friends would think I'm just moody (which I hate, actually but just keep quiet about it like I mentioned). I'm just really trying to keep myself calm about something. Yep.


Oh, and I thought of trying a new thing where I'll be putting the song that I quote from in the latest post on my blog. Sounds great. So you guys can hear whilst reading at the same time.

I think that's all for this week. Write you guys next week! Follow me on my social media links below and byeeeeeeeeeeee!



-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment