Wednesday 26 November 2014

I'm Finally Happy

"We're never done with killing time. Can I kill it with you?" -400 Lux by Lorde


Hello everyone!


I'm feeling extra happy today. I hope you are too.

So I had my second and last appointment with my psychologist today. I'm just so glad I don't have to return. Not that I'm scared or denying the fact that I have problems. To be honest, I'm just kinda lazy actually. Hahah. What do you expect?

No, actually, I'm trying to get better and I guess I don't need my psychologist after these 2 sessions. Yay.

Also, I'm writing this blog post in an English accent in my head 'cause I just finished watching Begin Again and Keira Knightley is English so yeaaaa. It's such a beautiful film, I think everyone should watch it. Anyone who loves amazing music and urgh..I will stop before I fangirl about this. Seriously, the music in the film is incredible, I wanna get the soundtrack and Keira Knightley is actually pretty good at singing. She wins in this one.

So yeah, I'm very happy. I baked a cake when I got home from the psychologist. 

I listened to a bunch of great music.

I watched a bunch of Criminal Minds.

My sister gave me her flannel. (I never owned a flannel before so yeaaaa)

Also, do you guys like 400 Lux? The song which I quoted the lyrics from? I thought I'd share this one with you guys because I've saved her album in my Spotify along with other amazing albums from artistes like Arctic Monkeys and Lorde. Their music is really good. Give it a listen.

I quoted 400 Lux because that line actually caught my attention. It's so interesting. I've never heard anyone put words together like that and I just love that line a lot.

On the topic of music, I just wanna say that music saved me. It did. I'm not even joking. Like those nights where I just get lost in my thoughts, I listen to music to calm my anxiety. I listen to music because it gives me the feeling of freedom even if it's only for a while. I just really love music. I love music. I appreciate music. I don't know where or how I'd be without music. I won't know what I'd be doing. Wow. I hope that maybe one day, the poems and songs I wrote could be music. Hahah.. Music makes me happy. :)

I hope you don't mind; this time I added a few more songs to the playlist. ;)

Hi guys, hope you like this post. Share it with your mates and comment and follow my social media links below. Love you. Byeeeeeeeee!



-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment