Wednesday 19 November 2014

YouTube Channel?

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare." -I Miss You by Blink-182

I don't have to say hello again, do I? My quote did it for me.

I love I Miss You a lot. My friends and I would always sing it back in primary 6 like after PSLE ended and when we had a lot of free period. Then after we graduated, we would always say hi like that quote. Thus, when I found out that 5SOS did a cover of it, I was pretty ecstatic.


I miss putting gifs in my posts. Here's one more. There will be more gifs later on in the post anyways, might as well...


Okay, one more?



This gif makes smile so big; it's so cute.

BACK TO THE MAIN POINT. Haz, stop getting distracted.

What do you guys think if I made a YouTube channel? I mean I do have one currently and it's absolute rubbish. I only have a couple of stupid videos on there and I use that account to watch my favourite youtubers. I'm talking about like a proper YouTube channel. Like being one of my faves.







































I have a lot of "faves", okay? I just watch Youtube/Youtubers a lot. This photo basically gives me life.





I already have an idea for an intro video. I don't think it'll (channel) be big though. In Singapore, it's kinda hard to be noticed. I hope I get to be a lucky one. I know my friend is making one, she created hers and she put a lot of effort into it and I know she could get the recognition she deserves.

Technically, my blog is like my little YouTube channel. I share with you guys everything. Well, I hope not everything. I mean, I leave my social media links below every post and I have my own intro to every post. A YouTube channel would just be a video version of this.

I need the support though. I don't know. There's a lot of things that comes with this. What's your opinion?



B-T-W, I'm like really obsessed with criminal minds. Can I just share you a gif of Spencer Reid?





















Or 10.. *slips in 1 more gif*



*ahem ahem*

I hope I can get your support. Leave your opinions below and this is the end! Byeeeeeeeeee. (Gee there's a lot of gifs in this post, ay?)




Links:



Friend's YouTube Channel: Justfailah



(sorry, i couldnt resist)

-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment