Sunday 6 July 2014

School's Crazy

"I want to be a kid again."- Make A Shadow by Meg Myers

What's up beautiful people!

Holiday's over for us Singaporeans students, sadly. It's time to face the torture of school yet again. HELLLLLLL.

Alright moving on to what I really wanna talk about; school. It's already been a week since it started. Like whoa, when did that happen? Time is going by very fast I can't even catch my breath. But yeah in the past 5 days, things were really cray cray. Lemme break it down for ya guys.

Monday.


First day back in school was okay until it got to hockey practice. 


You see I was avoiding training the whole of the holiday. I only came twice. Of course I was gonna get in trouble for this so I was really dreading for this particular practice. In my gut I knew something big would happen, I just didn't know yet. 3/4 training, everything fine. The last quarter, someone could have shot me and I'd still be feeling the same. My coach talked to me. And throughout the whole training, I've been avoiding him but then towards the end he took the opportunity. Note that it is Ramadan so I was fasting. My throat, mouth dry. My body sweaty and my mind somewhere far away. I'm not gonna tell you what my coach said to me because it was pretty brutal. Everyone whom I told this story to said that he was an ass for saying whatever he said to me and that he can go fuck himself. 

This talk just made me wanna quit hockey more. I prayed to Allah to give me a sign that quitting was the best for me and this was definitely a sign. I wanted to quit for plenty of reasons. And this talk with my ass of a coach pretty much made my mind up.

So I reached home, collapsed on the front door and my dad helped me open the gate and he pulled me up and hugged me and I just cried on his shoulder out of pure exhaustion.I really couldn't take it. The whole time since I got home till after buka I was off. I wasn't in the mood for anything. So my sister talked to me and she told me that something definitely happened during training and that it wasn't just because I was tired. So I told her and she passed it on to my dad and he let me quit.

Tuesday.


Zilch.

Wednesday.


Here is where the freakay comes in.

I was on the way getting the transfer form with my best friend Atiqah when a group of sec 4s came out from a classroom. They were in front of us and were walking pretty slow. Also, they were blocking the whole pathway so we couldn't get past them. All was fine till me and Atiqah heard two of the sec 4s say our names. Well, at first I heard my name and then immediately, both of us turned to each other. My name was said loud enough and clear. We both knew they said something like "Have you heard of the sec 2s, (name that starts with A) and Hazirin?" We weren't sure if that name is actually Atiqah but come on. Her and I are always together. 

So trippy. The freaky part was that we both had no relation these seniors at all. So how did she heard about us? What did we do? Really would like to know.

Thursday.


Meeting for my new CCA. In it now. Library Club. Officially out of my miserable CCA that is hockey.

Also, something happened with the bitch of my class and now ex-hockey team mate. (She used to be my bully and she's one of the reasons I quit hockey. Hate that bitch. Now that I don't have to interact with her that much, I'm happy.) It includes my dad too. Lemme just put it out there to future assholes, do not mess with anyone in my family or I will mess you up. I'm not even kidding. If you do, you might as well teleport yourself to Siberia.

Friday.


Got a phone call on the way home from sis. Said she had a surprise. Turns out I got a new phone.


My old phone was just rachet. I couldn't have Whatsapp and it kept having problems. Just yeah. Love this new one.

That's all guys. Check out my social media links below and byeeeeee!



-live, laugh and love

2 comments:

  1. HEYYOOO! YOUR NUMBER 1 HATER HERE!! Since when am I your Atiqah Biotch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayyyy..Hais Atiqah, you are SO nice. Thanks for commenting anyways :)))))

      Delete