Wednesday 17 October 2012

Changes, Directioner, Nathan Skyes and Teen Wolf

Hey readers.

I logged in and...that's it. Nothing. 

Okay, so I'm gonna update y'all on the recent changes. 

You guys know, I'm still recovering from 4 years ago when I last wrote on my previous blog. I don't know how to add music and stuff and I can't ask help from my sister because I said that I wouldn't tell my family. Lucky me, I like to explore. Dora the explorer alert.


So, I was exploring and I saw and clicked the word Layout under Settings and I made a few changes. I would say they made a big difference to my blog. And now, it's time to give an explanation on the gadgets(which is what they call them). I will start from top to bottom.

Saying of the day:
It's the day's saying.
I'm optimistic so I thought that the quotes would help to brighten up your day. I read them also. And if you're like me, you'd like to read them too. Unfortunately, it's only one quote per day. :/

Paris The Panda Virtual Pet:
Isn't it cute? If you know me, I love pandas. Like, literally. My friend calls me a pandasbian. Maybe it's cause I favourited like 10 panda videos on Youtube and saved like 30 panda photos on my iPod. Yep. I also added Pete The Penguin Virtual Pet. Like I don't know. These virtual pets are so cute. [I won't explain Pete later cause I've already said it here.] They follow your cursor and you can push the penguin off the ice [by clicking repeatedly on it]and also you can feed them[by clicking on the more button].        \_(-_-)_/ 

Yo Mamma Joke of the Day:
To spice up your day. Yo mamma jokes are really funny. Although, when I read them, I don't react physically, just mentally. Like I know because when I read them, I don't laugh, at all. They're funny though. Thought you might read a yo mamma joke when you visit my blog.

Harry Potter Spells:
I love Harry Potter and the hot cast(eg. Tom Felton). I also went to the exhibition and bought the notebook(not the movie) and the Gryffindor beanie. I love Harry Potter, as if I haven't mentioned it. But yeah, the spells are just for knowledge. Enjoy.

Fish:
Umm... It's sort of like the virtual pets but these are fishes. Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow and Lite-Blue. You can feed 'em orange food by clicking. And also they follow your cursor.

Cheeky Quotes:
Quotes that are cheeky.
Yeah. Also to make your day/night better. 

So that's it. I ain't explaining the gadgets because I think you all are stupid. No. I just wanted to say a few words on them. Now you know.

Speaking of change, hence the title, I've changed too. I guess. I, personally, am dedicated to One Direction. So, you can say I'm a directioner. I have been loving them since September last year. But it doesn't matter. And I used to not even like The Wanted for no apparent reason and now I sort of do.  I still love One Direction but...hmpf. I don't exactly like the whole of The Wanted. I only adore Nathan Skyes and Tom Parker. And like I only like two of their songs, I Found You and Glad You Came. So, here's how it happened.

Yesterday, I was innocently scrolling on tumblr when I saw a GIF of Nathan in the I Found You MV. (GIFs can't move in blogspot)





And he just looked so hot in it and I also got a glimpse of Tom at the back so I decided to check out the MV. And I did so there you go. BOOM. I became addicted. I began googling them, finding their age and their identity. Thanks a load, tumblr.
That's me ^. What's happening to me? I gotta admit it. I kinda like it though.

Also, I'm allowed 4 hours of computer a day. I told my sister I wanna watch Teen Wolf. And I did, but I'm done. So, I, now, have time to update my blog. 

Anyways, I guess, this has been another long post. Bye guys. Enjoy the gadgets and have a good day. Follow me on my social media links.


Links:





- live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment