Thursday 25 October 2012

Little Mix, Slender Man, Vision and Memes

What's crackalackin'?


I actually googled how to say "Hi" in different ways. 

I don't really have that much time to write this and I know I haven't posted anything this week. Not that anybody reads this anyways. I don't really have much to write from the look of the ideas I've typed in my phone. And I've also cancelled some other ideas so yeah not much. Let's get started.

So you know that I've added a playlist in my blog. But what I'm frustrated about is that I can't find the original version of the songs because the songs would always be like "Content's owner has disabled blah blah blah" and shit..So I end up with those three songs. 


I've been addicted to Little Mix and now you get DNA sung by them. They just have really strong voices. My favourite member is Jade. No questions. I just like her. And I understand what you'll be saying about the other two songs. Yes, I couldn't get a better version so you have to bear with them. Trust me, I don't like that version either. If I could only put DNA individually on there, I would. Nonetheless, I won't because then it wouldn't be a playlist. Or I could also put Wings by Little Mix. I'll do that sometime or maybe today. Moving on.

Two words. Slender Man. Yep. I've been playing it on my new phone. My friend suggested it. I didn't have any nice games to play on the phone thus, asking her. Ahem..He's just so creepy and shit.. Like he has those weird tentacles on his back-it's just so disgusting. Like I get used to him, but sometimes my body is not ready for this shit 

image

and like I would scream my head off. Once, I was waiting for my mum at her workplace, at night. And you've guessed it. I was playing Slender Man. And I saw him, which was for the first time and I just screamed my lungs out. Like literally. And yeah..my mum gave me the face.


My mum knew this game. Like I introduced it to her. And truth be told, she kind of enjoyed it too. 


So like you know I'm in the last year of middle school and I've also completed my finals. And now, awaiting the results which will be released in late November. Hence, the endless boredom-in school and at home-especially now that my stupid principal banned cards. Great. Anyways, yeah. So these final examinations are really important. It is all a total of 300. And if you score below 200 is really bad so yeah. I just hope I get above 251 because I wanna beat my eldest sister. Here it is, the story behind me pulling out this face.


On the same day when I screamed my lungs out because I saw Slender Man for the first time, my parents and my sister and I went out for dinner. Mid-conversation, we were talking about my finals. Then, my dad stated that he had a vision/dream about me getting a high aggregate. And in my mind, I'm like



like yeah. I don't know. I just believe the power of a parent's dream. They made me, you know? I mean it's 5-2+1. And like yeah.. I mean it's still just a dream/vision. But I'm psyched. I have a lot of feels. asdfghjkl




Oh, goodness gracious. I understand that I speak tumblr a lot. 


Hence, I put a lot of memes  in my posts. But you have to get me. Like, I'm sorry that I have a disease called awesomeness.


Whatever.

Anyways, so you know the guy who plays the music on his phone without using ear phones? Yeah. Apparently, he's a Taylor Swift fan. That's all. Every day and every night, it's we are never ever ever getting back together- Bloody goodness. 

I guess, that's all for today's post. I have to log out anyways. And yeah, follow me on my social media links.


Links:






-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment