Tuesday 16 October 2012

What's Up? Don't say the ceiling

Hey everyone. This is my life in word form. I have a very big intro to do so let me get started.


I decided to create an online diary for fun. I have to be careful because once you post something on the internet, it's out there forever.

I'm the fun, random internet girl. I don't write imaginations, I write my own reality. I speak the truth and so should my readers. 

Okay. Back to the topic. I created this new blog because- I don't know. I have been noticing some stuff like life of an american teenager type of thing and I thought that maybe my blog-my story-would be turned into a movie. Life of a blogger. A bit more interesting like that. That's my plan.

I also have a life form diary but I figured that this was more of an open one, to give the world a piece of me.  You're Welcome.  I also know what you're thinking. Cool Story Bro or either Sweet Novel Sister. 




But I don't care so...


I have a tumblr-the awesomest social network website you can ever get on Earth.
It's like me but in picture form.

You probably now think that I don't talk/tell people about my life. You're probably right. But sometimes I do share but with the appropriate people-trustworthy people.
And I won't tell anyone about this to most of the people I know. I would probably tell my close cousin who live 2 minutes away from me, yes. Other than some people, no. Of course, my life can't be read without some publicity if I don't spread it. Otherwise, what's the point of writing? 

I may sound like something/someone I'm not but like I said, I speak the truth. Like my description, 'you'll know about me when you read me'. 


Considering, I'm only my age. I don't exactly know who I am yet. Or at least found myself. I guess as I grow up, I'll know more. I mean I still have a long way to go in life. Unless the 2012 shenanigan happens, which is something I don't believe in. Anyways, as you read my life, you'll also learn with me. Whoa..okay I'm being quote-ish. 


Moving on to my blog template. I know it's the usual one since it was one of the many templates I could choose from. I just think it's very lady-like and classy. 


Anyways, I took about two days to write this intro. Since I took two days, I've forgotten what to write. I've lost all the ideas in my mind from the previous day. So, I guess this is my conclusion.


I hope you-my readers-will enjoy my life story. Follow me on my social media links.



Links:






-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment