Thursday 18 October 2012

Firetruck, That "guy", Bowling, Socially Awkward, Linked and Asian?

I don't have a unique way of saying Hi so I'm just gonna say, "Howdy?"

Okay, so like yesterday, I wrote down every idea I had in my mind in my phone so that I don't forget. And let me say, there were many ideas.

I'm gonna kick it off first and say this. When I logged on today, I discovered that I had 78 page views ..Like WHAT THE FIRETRUCK?(I'll  explain firetruck soon) 78 in under 3 and a half days. Wow. I like told only 11 people. Maybe those 11 people also go to my blog at times. And I check my blog every now and then. Nonetheless, not until it adds up to 78, right? I mean..how? 


 I don't know. But 78 is a lot though, to me. Thank you all for the support. 


Moving on. 
So why did I say firetruck? Firetruck is like a code word for the F-word. Me and my friends made code words in replacement for the vulgarities. Since we're still very little, it's unacceptable to swear. For the B-word, it's buttercup. I know.. We try to make it sound so childish and innocent. And yeah..

There is this person downstairs who listens to music without using earphones. Like it's so bloody irritating. I live on the top floor, which is the 4th floor, of a flat  and like you can literally hear what he listens to. I mean, isn't it embarrassing? Day and night, same thing. It's either Till The World Ends by the great Britney Spears or You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift or just some S Club 7 song. 


And like at times, I would sing along and my sister would be so irritated. And sometimes, I just have the audacity to smash whatever he uses to listen to his music.

image

So tomorrow, I'm bowling with my friends and then hang out with another group of friends after. Like I'm incredibly excited because I'm finally allowed to go out with my friends. My parents usually don't allow me. I have nothing against that though. I know they are worried about my safety and I hate to upset them. That's why I listen to them. I mean don't get me wrong. If they give me the permission to go out any time I want, which is unlikely, I wouldn't even go out. Like I'm so awkward in public. 


That Awkward Moment

I don't like being alone in public. It's either I go out with someone or just stay at home. Nonetheless, I'm excited for this outing also cause it's so boring at home since finals are over. All I do at home is either play with my iPod or Whatsapp my friends. Yeah... Or maybe I'm just lazy. Like yesterday. I didn't even bother brushing my hair. I just tied it in a messy bun. I like messy buns...Whatever.

So sometimes I read my posts back again. And like, I spotted some really embarrassing mistakes. Why didn't any of you inform me? I was really embarrassed. But now I've edited my posts so yeah..No mistakes. Also, I'll check my writing before publishing so that I don't have to risk being embarrassed again.

Okay, another thing that annoys me is when someone ignores me. Doesn't matter if it's a Facebook message, a text or Whatsapp. You do not wanna ignore me. Like..urgh! I'm gonna show you a video. It's my favourite video of all time. It has everything that I have to say. Like this guy is just awesome. Check it out.


Another thing. When I first started writing,  which was 3 and a half days ago, I realised how much blogspot have changed. I'm totally okay with that. But what annoys me the most is that it's linked to GoogleGoodness gracious! No, I do not approve. Why? Why is everything linked to Google. Like WHAT THE FIRETRUCK. YouTube is also linked. Why can't these websites be on it's own? *inhale, exhale* I should stop...

Next. I get compliments from people sometimes. Like I have this awesome friend. She always says that I'm pretty. And I would always respond saying that I'm not and then say that she's prettier, which is true. Both of them. Then, she'd disagree and say I'm prettier and soon, we'd have a small argument on who's prettier. I don't think I'm pretty though. I like to think myself as average. All average. You know who is pretty? Emma Watson. She's like #1 on my list of Beautiful Women. Back to the topic. Like I don't know how to respond to the compliments that people give me. Like I said, I'm awkward. Sometimes, I would be like


And yeah..I'm really awkward, I guess.

Also, I just wanna say that I'm Asian. And I'm not Chinese. Do people from other places actually think that only Chinese are Asian? Or is it a nicer term to address Chinese as Asian? I don't know. You guys should tell me. Or comment in the comment section. You guys should comment more. Or not. Cause I really wanna read them. Yeah..

And I've decided to put pictures/memes in my posts more. To make it more interesting. Would you guys like that? Just comment. 

I've also noticed that I use the word "so", "I", "like" and "yeah" a lot. So, I'll try and work on that.

Other than that, I guess it's time to publish this poo. Follow me on my social media links.


Links:






-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment