Tuesday 27 November 2012

Graduation, Results, Depressions, Breakdowns and Connect

Bonjour!

Okay, whatever. The source for my playlist has shut down. Great.



I know I haven't posted in a long time, yes. My apologies. There were just a lot of things that I have to take in.

So, I finally graduated. 17 November 2012. I gotta remember that date. I'm not sure about revealing my principal's identity and I didn't look my best. Also, I'm not a good editor so yeah..You get this. 


Okay so..


On the same day as my graduation, is the after party. Yippee.


Well, it was fun. But towards the end of it, was emotional. Like I'm talking about full on crying and hugging. It was like a sea of teary-eyed people engulfing one another in their arms. I was crying, too. That day, was the second last time we would see each other. And yeah, I hugged almost everyone I knew. I looked like an emotional wreck, I guess. But I'm like 


Imma hug my homies..and I did.

Okay now, enough about that. 

On the 22nd, last Thursday, I got my Primary School Leaving Examinations(PSLE) results. And yep. It was not bad, I guess. For my standard, anyways. 



But the best part is, I actually fulfilled my resolution. My resolution was to get 245 for my PSLE. I'm so awesome. (I'm not, really)



Anywho, besides all that. In the past two weeks that I had not been writing, I went through some rough times..

I went through depression. The fact that I, positive, always smiling, went through depression is just unbelievable. And in the past week, I had two mental breakdowns. One was when I was alone and I was scared about the future. The second one was in front of my family. It was also about the same reason but also cause I was stressed about applying for the school of my dreams. But yeah. I was screaming in the empty room at the other end of my house. And then I just had a breakdown. It was awful. But my sister calmed me down after. She said my lips were purple and that I was so close to having fits or what most people call it, epilepsy. Scary. I just don't know what's up with me. 

But, no worries. I think I'm better now. 


So..I just wanna clear things up. I may look like I say all those vulgarities in person but really, I actually don't. I don't say that...so yeah.

This is me, signing out! Follow me on my social media links. 

Links:





-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment