Monday 12 November 2012

Wishes and Instagram

Hello readers, how are you?

So um, I added Rock Me by my favourite band.

Honestly, I don't even know who reads my blog. It's so boring and magic doesn't happen. 





It's not as if I'm some kind of important person who meets celebrities and stuff. 

Let's move on, shall we?

So everything in school got better. I just hope it stays that way. And also, today is the second last day of school. Which means, I have one day left to spend time with the ones I enjoy being with. It's just so glum to leave these people. But of course, you gotta leave the best things in life to move on to the next step in life. And, yeah, I gotta stay strong.

Hais..I don't even know. 

So, like, the results will be released next week. And I don't exactly think I will do well. Or at least as well as I thought. 

But, if I do, I just want nothing more than:
  • Guitar lessons (I've always wanted to play the guitar)

It might be a lot. The guitar lessons aren't necessary. In fact, neither of them is necessary. I'd be grateful to get either but I would be stoked if I got both/all. 

Hmm..





WTF

Meh.





I'm not asking for much, I think. JK!





Also, I've already joined instagram. Um, yeah, I'm slow. Search me up. I can't really say my username here. And I don't wanna say follow me but, yeah..I wanna be like this user, emma_lauren and I'm trying to do it right on instagram. Watch this guy.


Anyways, yeah, I'm gonna go, now. Follow me on my social media links.


Links:






-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment