Friday 9 November 2012

Playlist and Ellen DeGeneres

Wazzaaah!

I told you, I googled the different ways of saying Hi.

So like, this one might be longer than the previous post. I'm just gonna be explaining why I chose certain songs that I have put in my playlist and other stuff.

Over Again-One Direction
This is from their new album, Take Me Home.
I just love it so much. I chose this song because there are so many things that I wanna start over again.


And yeah, so I decided to express it in this song that was perfectly sung by One Direction. Like, I kinda cried, listening to them sing. I just love their talent.

Young Blood-The Naked and Famous
Same old. I chose a fan video because I love Teen Wolf. But it's actually a Renhölder remix.

Back For You-One Direction
I don't know why I put it on. It's just nice. And you know I love them.

I Miss You-Blink 182
Graduation is next week, as you know. And I will miss many people. And also, I chose this song because there are a few people that I miss from the past, so yeah.

Kidnap My Heart-Click Five
To anyone who likes me-I doubt so-just tell me, will ya? You may not know if that person likes you back, anyways. If yes, they do like you back, you wouldn't know because you're a coward for not confessing, idiot. And if no, what have you got to lose?


Year 3000-Jonas Brothers
I believe that the world shall not end in 2012. Will not, shall not. I also would like to know how it feels like to live underwater. And this was my childhood song, and it's just addictive. Heheh!




Live While We're Young-One Direction
This is an awesome remix that I found when I was downloading some songs. It's Jump Shockers remix. Yup. I just think this is nicer than the original. But I still, very much, love it.









Extra Ordinary-Lucy Hale
Yeah. Like the song, you'll find out that I'm not your average, average person. I think everyone is special in their own way. Good or bad. This is for everyone. Or maybe just me.


JK.

So like, finals are over, right? And you thought that things would be better. Well, you're wrong. Things got worse. So um, we got broken hearts, hypocrites, back stabbers, depression, third parties. Just not what I expected. But expectations are not reality. I just don't get it, at all. We're all supposed to be closer. And just like Over Again, "If you're pretending from the start like this, with a tight grip....I might miss everything you said to me...And I can lend you broken parts that might fit like this. And I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again." But really, I just want things back the way they were. It's better off like that. Not this.


Anyways, like, I just wanna say that I support gay rights. I know it's against the religion whatsoever. But I also believe that everyone can be whatever they want and that everyone should accept it. Ellen Degeneres is my idol. I just respect her a lot and she supports anti-bullying and she stands for what she believes in. Which brings her to where she is. Season 10 of her talk show. I'm just..she's just. I can't even. She's just so successful.

Ellen

Asdfghjkl. Okay I'm gonna go now. So enjoy reading. Follow me on my social media links.


Links:






-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment