Friday 30 November 2012

Rant: T. Swift and Harold

Hi.

Okay, this is my first rant post. And please, I'm sorry if I offend any of you. This is just my opinion. 

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion."
Or if you don't like the quote, I can give you a picture.



I should just start...


Okay so, maybe I'm late, I don't care. But I heard that Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are dating...And my reaction is just like


image


I mean, really? I love them both individually. But IS U SRS? No, just no. I don't even know where to start. 


First of, she's older...And you can so tell from that statement that I don't support relationships where the girl is older. 


Second, I just don't want Harry to get hurt. I'm sorry, I had to say it. We all know-or just me- that Taylor has dated many guys..And yeah..


Harry is not even my favourite from the band. I mean, I love all five of them equally but let's get real. A true directioner has her/his favourite. 


image


But I still don't want him hurt. So like yesterday, I was accompanying my sis to study in the hall at midnight and we were talkin' about the issue and here is what she said. She's just like me, you know, she loves them both individually.



"She is gonna hurt him. I mean, look. She has dated so many guys. And it's not them, the problem is her."
I totally agree with her. I mean yeah.. 

So I did some research. I mean, I don't even know if it's official. So I googled. And my source is uk.omg.yahoo.com. So whatever. 

And then I see, 

Taylor Swift is ‘obsessed’ with Harry Styles and ‘wants to marry him’, good to see she’s playing it cool. 


image


Girl, you crazy as hell.


Hmmm..okay. 


And then I see, Harry Styles is taking Taylor Swift to meet his Mum, things just got serious!






Of course, I lost it. 






Well not..not literally.


So, I believe they've only dated for less than a month? Okay... But really? 


Love really does make you do crazy shit..





But all and all, if they are happy, I'm all for it. Greaat.




But if she hurts Harry..




Well..that's all I have to say.


I'm guessing you're mad at me. 


image


Bye. Follow me on my social media links!



Links:




image


-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment