Sunday 2 December 2012

Marina Bay Sands

Hello there, the angels from my nightmare.

Okay so..Taylor and Harry aren't together.
Whatever. 

So, I'm writing from Marina Bay Sands. I'm here because my sister is celebrating her 24th birthday here. We got the hospitality room which is bigger than the grand club room. And we got to check-in at the VIP Lounge. Of course it's better to check-in there because it's meant for those who are staying at the bigger rooms. Plus, there are less people. Hence, less time taken to check-in rather than the normal check-in where you have to wait so long to check-in. So that's great.

The theme was blue. And it was a masquerade party. Of course I didn't have time to find a proper mask so my dad bought all of us the usual party masks...OKAY, CAN




Well, I wore a little black dress with a blue cardigan. And yeah.. 

The birthday girl, my sister (if I may remind you idiots), looked so beautiful. It's her lucky day, defo. And she received so many presents. 

So, MBS is so awesome. It's amazing here. The view from the balcony is breath-taking. We could see the Gardens by the Bay and yeah..



They have wifi here which is AWESOME!



And, I'm going to swim in the Infinity Pool this morning!




So yeah..

Umm..as you know, I continued writing at night and I started this morning. So, the feelings' gone. And I've got nothing else to say anyways. 

I guess it's goodbye again. Sorry for the short post! Love you all. Follow me on my social media links.


Links:







-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment