Friday 7 December 2012

Fandom, Shipping, MSG and Disney

How are you people?

Great. So what is written may only be understood by the people of the 1D fandom.

I'm just writing this out of boredom and some things have been circling my thoughts the past few days. Yes, as you may have guessed it by now. It's One Direction.

First thing. Harry and Taylor. Or shall I say haylor? Well, of course they like each other. And I don't even know if they are dating or like every celebrity says "we're like brothers and sisters". Yeah. I, personally, do not ship haylor. And if you don't know what ship is..

Definition of ship/shipping: it's when you like the idea of two characters being in a relationship e.g. Larry Stylinson 

Yeah..as much as you(or me)hate haylor, well accept it! Unless, you call walking around NYC friends...Well, it would be possible but whatever.

(not the original pic)

Taylor Swift's new song: He called me Louis


Next. PAYZER(liam and danielle) REUNION! I am so stoked that they are back. They were seen holding hands in NYC. Actually, Elounor(louis and eleanor), too, were seen in NYC. 


So, Perrie died her hair purple. Okay, honey why did you do that?! You are great in purple but you look better blonde. But, oh well. Zayn still loves her, right? I like them. Go Zerrie!


And I know, I haven't forgotten about my special snowflake.. I am just like..I can't. All that, and everyone isn't keeping up with him. He is just there in a taxi being mobbed. I'm like, 


image


Lay it off him, crazy fans..


Okay. Yeah. So they are all in NYC cause they were performing at Madison Square Garden. No it's not a garden. There, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and of course P!nk performed and also many others. The ultimate arena. Once you've made it there, you know you made it big.


And I'm just so super proud of the boys, I can't put it in words..or find a good gif to describe my state. So yeah. 




So if you gonna insult them, you gotta have a good reason why. But you know what? Go ahead. You are entitled to your own opinion.


I'm just..I gotta go and watch something.

And can't you actually believe this? I am watching Disney channel.

I never thought I'd see this day. But to be honest, the third generation shows are not bad..e.g. Jessie. Yeah....


Confession Bear - I actually think that Disney is not that bad


Thanks for reading this crap! Follow me on my social media links.



Links:




Sound Of Music Lady - Look at all the craP that i write


-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment