Monday 17 December 2012

Problems and Nebula

Merhaba!

That was 'hello' in Turkish.

I just wanna talk about the problems that occur at home, for me.

Problem one. Wires. You see, my family is of 6 people, 7 including my bro-in-law. We use a lot of chargers. Phone chargers, laptop chargers, rice cooker? You get my point. And some of our phones, despite the different brands, the charger inputs are the same. 

So me and my two sisters share the same room. We all have the same charger input. And you would think that we would just use one charger. But no, we had to use all three of our own. We just had to.

And who has to trip over them? Me. Of course. No, it isn't fun. And I don't trip over them once, no, I had to always trip over them more than twice.

Problem two. I tend to get bored, a lot. What I would do to take the boredom away is to watch videos on Youtube. And I don't watch new ones. I would always be watching the same videos every time. Why? Why do I that? 


Problem three. I like to stay up late. And maybe for some of you all, late is like 10 o'clock? No, for me, when I say late, I'm talking about 2am, 3am. Yes, that's me. I would just be scrolling on tumblr using my phone and watching the same Youtube videos until I fall asleep. And then I would always wake up late around 11. I know, it's not healthy but I still do it. I slept at 5am today/last night. So now, I'm still knackered. I should stop and change my sleeping habits before I start school next year.

i should buy a boat cat -  i should change my sleeping habits

Problem four. I don't have a fourth one.

So, those are the problems I face at home. And now, the general stuff. 

This Wednesday, I'll be getting the results for which secondary school I'm posted to. And all I have to say is, I just hope I get into the school I wanted.

I have never rode on a roller coaster before.

[12]

I can't stop listening to the boys.

Which brings me to my next point.

The Kiss You MV will be out today! The 17th! I can't. asdfgjkl. Oh gosh. My feels. I gotta go.

image

And reblog some posts on tumblr. 




That is my dashboard.


I like that type of galaxy nebula thingy. Even the wallpaper on my phone is a purple nebula. I should go. Follow me on my social media links. Byeeee.



Links:







-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment