Wednesday 12 December 2012

Thoughts after 11

Wazzaaah!

I'm bored and on the computer. 

So, the previous post was rubbish. I have to admit. I just thought that since I have nothing else to do, I would write my wild thoughts till I log off. Shall I? I'm doing it anyways.

11:20
You know, I have been thinking about this for quite a while. Maybe I should make this private? Just maybe. But then you guys'll have to make an account to read my blog so I don't know.

11:22
I have to thank my sister for playing this song in the middle of the night while I accompanied her. I am so addicted. David Guetta feat. Sia (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover)

11:25
I get remarks a lot about how my tumblr is filled with One Direction. DEAL WITH IT.

Deal With It

11:28
It's confession bear time. No, not really. I'm just on tumblr and yeah. I see a lot of models and I have to say that they are very lucky. My favourite models are

1 Cara Delevinge


2 Miranda Kerr


3 Rosie Huntington



4 Adriana Lima




5 Candice Swanepoel




And other models too that are famous for other reasons.

11:42
Gee, almost midnight. Who am I kidding? I'd been on the internet till 5 before.

11:44

Look at all these - Look At all the Things on tumblr I can't have

11:47
Should I stop at midnight or just go on? My goodness.

11:50
I am TITANIUMMMM...!!!

11:51
I wonder if I'm a great singer. Experience from when I was 8 doesn't mean anything. Or does it? *shrug*

11:52
Oh God..I wish I could play the guitar then I can sing infinite songs. Sigh.. Or the piano. Maybe, just maybe.

11:54
Ohmygod. This kitten is too cute.


11:56
I don't have a dirty mind.


11:58
Seriously, that kitten is cute. With it's soft, little paws and soft fur. I'm in love with you and all your little things

11:59
It's almost the 12th. Ohmygod. It's almost gonna be midnight a.k.a 12. And tomorrow is the 12. So if I say it's almost twelve, it could mean both things! 


12:00
Happy 12th of December guys! Go have a cup of chamomile tea or something. 

12:02
Still scrolling on my tumblr dashboard. Aaah.. I love my dashboard. Sweet as sugar and everything nice. That's a line from the song for the new Windows 8. Funny how it suits my dashboard perfectly. Haha..

12:04
Now I'm listening to Ed Sheeran - The A Team (Boyce Avenue piano cover). I love Edward Sheeran. He wrote Little Things and Moments for One Direction

12:07
What am I doing with my life?

12:08
I wish I could be a better sketch artist. And I can sketch something, something great like this.


You know maybe I could.

12:10
Another Cara Delevinge post. 


12:13
Anything related to 1D is attractive. Like, seriously, honestly, basically.

12:17
If you wanna know how I felt.

imperfections-dont-define-you:

untitled75236:

dark-wond3rland:

breezeh:

ski-nny-and-fra-gilee:

50shadesofsuicide:

That’s what depression feels like.

Oh god..

this is seriously the scariest thing i’ve seen on this website omfg

it scares me that i can feel this picture…


Depression, eating disorders, paranoia…all of it. This is how it feels.


12:20
White lips, pale face. Breathing in snowflakes.

12:32
Ohmygod. Did you guys ever realise this?!


12:35
Oh look, another cute kitten.


12:36
Oh, pish posh. I gotta go. My sis needa hit the snooze... That makes no sense.

Thanks for keeping up with my crap. Follow me on my social media links!


Links:






-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment