Saturday 15 December 2012

Weird dreams, Magic, Love, That "guy" and Control

Ciao!

Don't get me wrong. Ciao can mean both 'hi' and 'bye' in Italian.

I just wanna get some things out of my mind.


So, first, just this year have I learnt how to ice skate. I like it but it's not like I'm already an expert. I'm pretty much a beginner. So I don't know why I had this dream.


At The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, there is this ice rink but the surface isn't made of ice so it takes a bit of energy to skate there. 






So in my dream, there was an ice skating competition and I don't why but I was in it with my crush. Now, that is the confusing part. You see, I don't have a crush. I mean, I used to but not anymore. And I'm happy now that I don't have a crush on anyone.




 And yeah, so back to my dream. Yeah so my 'crush', he and I were in the competition. And pretty much, we won. Apparently. I don't even know how.


Okay so that's one. 


Second, One Direction's song from the Take Me Home Deluxe Version, Magic. The first time I heard it, I was like.




I couldn't stop listening to it. And so, I did what I would always do. I put it on my iPod. Aaand added it to my 'watch later' playlist on Youtube, where I listen to all my favourite songs.


Okay, third. I don't know if I love all of their songs and everything about them because I'm blinded by love. Or because I truly do love them. Don't get me? Let me explain. 


Some people are so in love that they don't see the flaws of their certain someone. And because of that, they think that their certain someone is impeccably perfect. And once they fall out of love, they finally see their true colours. Have you ever been in love like that? I know I have. But I think I'm sure that I truly love One Direction.


Ohmygod, that was weird.




Fourth. Do you guys remember the guy downstairs who plays music loudly? Yeah, so yesterday I was just playing on my PlayStation Portable (PSP) and I heard him. I heard him play LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! He is a bit late but I don't care. I now like him a little more. I'm so proud of him.




Fifth.




You know when you are too mad, you don't think straight? Um, yeah. It happens to me. I do the exact same thing. Which would then result to me saying stuff I don't mean. Of course, me being me, I would regret the moment after I'd said it. I'm sure everyone has  moments like that, don't they? I hate it when I'm like that. I also do that for other emotions. Which is why I always keep quiet when I'm feeling anything but happy. I just can't control  body. But I have to live with it.


Of course, I'm not the type who gets upset easily unless I hate you or whatever.




And yeah, which leads me to my ending.


Follow me on my social media links and goodbye! May the odds be ever in your favour.



Links:







-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment