Friday 21 December 2012

The Perks of Being A Wallflower

Hi.

Pretty much. I have nothing to say but I had to post this anyways.

Before I get onto the main subject, I just wanna say a few words.

I got into the school that I wanted. 


Done.

Now, to let out all my TPBAW feels. 



This is, hands down, my favourite movie of all time. I can't control it. I watched it last night (on the internet). I know it's NC16 but...




And I couldn't stop thinking about it. Like seriously, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time...


I remember seeing a poster of Emma and Logan and reblogging it on tumblr. And thinking, "I have to see this shit."


Of course, it wasn't the original poster. 

Bloody goodness. I wanna read the book.




Anyways, yeah. I love the movie so, so much. And I can relate a bit with Charlie and the movie. But I love the thought of Sam and Charlie being in a relationship. I just, I can't.

Seriously, this movie is literally perfect.

And my favourite line?


I can't. I seriously. I'm gonna go.

But before that, see how I don't care that the Mayans said that the world would end today?


Now, I'll leave some of my favourite TPBAW moments.


Follow me on my social media links and bye! I'm gonna watch it again.



Links:







-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment