Thursday 13 December 2012

Updates and CBOX

Good day, kings and queens.

So I've updated the layout of my blog. 

I've deleted some gadgets, including my playlist (since it shut down). I've left the Fish, Cheeky Quotes and Saying of the Day to stay. 

But..what I'm most excited about is that I've added...a CBOX!! WOOT!

Now we can all chat. 

So my name is Lee. And don't get me wrong. In one of the posts, you saw me as a girl. I am one. It's just that Lee is what most people call me. So deal with it.

And yeah, I just hope you all will talk. I wanna know you all. If there is a 'you all'. I hope there is, though.

Let this be a box where you all can ask me questions and stuff. If you don't wanna use your real name, it's okay. Just type in 'anonymous' in the name box. Or you can use a nickname. To be honest, if you put your real name or not real name, I wouldn't know anyways. 

And I'm not an 82-year-old man neither am I a pedo. I'm not. I'm true like I said before. 
I really am 12, apparently. 

And also, if you wanna, go check my close friend's blog out! She just started. And, it's really cute so go check it out. Here's the link

So, I hope you all will put the CBOX to good use. And I'll talk to you all soon.

Follow me on my social media links! Goodbye.
-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment