Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas, Louis, Wedding, Oceanarium, Cupcake and Procrastination

Merry Christmas!

And Happy Birthday to BOO BEAR!


Okay, so my week had some interesting moments and I wanna tell you guys about them.


Last Saturday, I went to the best wedding I have ever seen. Literally, my favourite. It was my cousin's. I just love it cause it was so vintage, the couple was so vintage. I just loved everything of the wedding. And they had a photo booth...and a CANDY BAR. 

And since I was a relative, I practically stayed for until the wedding was almost over. And I have to say, I was really tired, I slept on the ride home... Who am I kidding? I sleep everytime I get into a vehicle.


So, I'm just gonna show you all some photos of the wedding, not to reveal any identities.

























Well, yeah. Loved it.


I celebrated Christmas at the World's Largest Oceanarium. If you had googled that, you'll now know which country I live in. It was fun..45% of the time. The other 55 was endless queues and crowded parts of the oceanarium. I couldn't really see some of the creature because it was really packed with people.


The part I liked when my family and I were in the oceanarium was when we got to see the stingrays and sharks. Only because there was a very clear view and it was really big. I have photos so I'm gonna show you now. (Some photos are also taken not in the oceanarium.)




































Nonetheless, the best part of the outing was adopting/buying a stuffed panda which I am proud to call mine, Cupcake. I shall just show you my face 'cause I'm too darn lazy to edit. And I don't care now about revealing myself.




Full name: Cupcake Red Velvet (Childish, I know)


She speaks, too, so be jealous guys. Her birthday is Christmas, 25th of December 2012 @ 4:00PM. Please don't judge my immaturity for getting a stuffed toy at the age of 12.


Okay, so lately, after watching this particular video on Youtube, I've been addicted a song called Blood by The Middle East.


I really hope that I found a new website that provides a playlist because I really want you guys to listen to what I love because maybe we have the same taste in music.


Or maybe find some way to organise this blog and make it easier to use. I'll just try.


"And try you will" - Caesar Flickerman from The Hunger Games


Anyways, I just had a thought of writing my own story on Wattpad. I just had some rough ideas of what's in the story. But until then, I shall do most of my writing here. 
School starts next Wednesday. Boo.


That's all guys. Follow me on my social media links. Byeee!



Links:






-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment