Wednesday 7 November 2012

Nerves, Tumblr, Obama and Take Me Home

Salutations!

I haven't exactly been posting anything. So this will be a quickie. And I've finished tumblr-ing. 

Graduation is just next week. I just have a lot of feels. 


Like, today at school, we were rehearsing for the graduation ceremony. And I just realise how close we are to leaving the school at last. I'd probably be crying-bawling-on the last day of school. A part of me is stoked of leaving but the other part is just glum since I'll be leaving my friends and all the memories I had. Yeah, I'm leaving a part of my life. This school has been a part of my life for half of my life. And now, half of me will be gone. Just Kidding. 


I don't like that school. Just the school.

So like I have been on tumblr for the past few days, right? And I noticed these "AU Memes" that have been trending, yeah. Not that I'm against it. Just, yeah. They are nice, even, because they are like classy and vintage, sorta. And I like vintage and classy. Let me show you, if you don't have a tumblr.


Exactly like that. 

So, um, Obama won the Presidential Election so like I'm ecstatic about that. He's just...awesome.


tyleroakley:

YES MA’AM.

Woot! 

Also, I've been bawling my eyes out because of Juan Direction's new album. I've been hearing the new songs on Youtube. 

Okay. I gotta go. Follow me on my social media links.


Links:





-live, laugh and love

No comments:

Post a Comment